[Design-devel] Joining the Debian Design Team

Patrick Vavrina patrick at club-linux.ch
Sat Mar 13 11:28:39 GMT 2021

Hi Jonas,

Thanks a lot to have accepted my request to join your team.

It will be a great pleasure participating to all design development and sharing new ideas with you!

Enjoy your weekend, happy hacking and stay safe!

Cheers,
Patrick
Debian Contributor & GNU/Linux enthusiast
patrick at club-linux.ch
My IRC nick on OFTC.net: patux

Le 13 mars 2021 à 12:02, Jonas Smedegaard <jonas at jones.dk> a écrit :

Hi Patrick,

Quoting Patrick Vavrina (2021-03-13 03:48:33)
> I did a request on Salsa to join the Debian Design Team.
>
> Could you please accept it?

Welcome to Debian design team!  I have now granted you write access to
our git area as well.

You are also welcome to join our IRC channel #debian-design at OFTC.net.
It's pretty quiet in there, but feel free to change that ;-)

- Jonas