[Design-devel] Hi Debian Design Team!

Ruchika Gosain ruchikagosain83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:57:00 BST 2023

Hi all, I am Ruchika, a designer from India.
I briefly attended DebConf this year, and I am interested in getting
started with Debian Design team - specifically web design, UX design,
desktop themes and other graphical artworks for events etc. I read through
the Debian design wiki page - https://wiki.debian.org/Design but I am not
able to figure out where to get started. Could you point me to relevant
resources/teams where I can contribute?

Here is a link of my brief personal project portfolio on Behance &
Dribbble, for reference:

   - www.behance.net/grlwholifts
   - www.dribbble.com/grlwholifts

In the past, I have been involved with various free software local
communities in design capacity and also worked on few design + development
projects with Mozilla.

Ruchika