[Design-devel] Debian Design Team Rolling Sprint at DebCamp 2015

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Mar 29 10:30:31 UTC 2015

Quoting Siri Reiter (2015-03-29 12:16:04)
> I'm happy to announce, that the team will run a so called rolling
> sprint at Debconf 2015.
>
> Please have a look at the agenda, help us improve it, and sign up, if
> you are interested in meeting up, working with "design stuff" or
> debate.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/DebianDesignSprint

Nice! :-)

> Hope to see you in Heidelberg!

Please beware that *today* is deadline for requesting sponsored
attendance at the Debconf in Heidelberg.  You can still register at a
later date on your own pocket, but if needing financial aid, hurry:
http://debconf15.debconf.org/registration.xhtml

 - Jonas