[Filesystems-devel] Processed: nonessentiale2fsprogs updates

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jan 10 22:33:05 GMT 2021

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> package nilfs-tools
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'nilfs-tools'
Limit currently set to 'package':'nilfs-tools'

> tags 887282 + pending
Bug #887282 [nilfs-tools] nilfs-tools should consider suggesting e2fsprogs (uses /sbin/badblocks)
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #887282 to the same tags previously set
> package puppet-module-swift
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'puppet-module-swift'
Limit currently set to 'package':'puppet-module-swift'

> retitle 887228 puppet-module-swift should not depend on e2fsprogs/xfsprogs
Bug #887228 [puppet-module-swift] puppet-module-swift should depend on e2fsprogs explicitly
Changed Bug title to 'puppet-module-swift should not depend on e2fsprogs/xfsprogs' from 'puppet-module-swift should depend on e2fsprogs explicitly'.
> tags 887228 - pending
Bug #887228 [puppet-module-swift] puppet-module-swift should not depend on e2fsprogs/xfsprogs
Removed tag(s) pending.
> package dnssec-trigger
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'dnssec-trigger'
Limit currently set to 'package':'dnssec-trigger'

> retitle 887231 dnssec-trigger should recommend e2fsprogs
Bug #887231 [dnssec-trigger] dnssec-trigger should depend on e2fsprogs explicitly
Changed Bug title to 'dnssec-trigger should recommend e2fsprogs' from 'dnssec-trigger should depend on e2fsprogs explicitly'.
> severity 887231 minor
Bug #887231 [dnssec-trigger] dnssec-trigger should recommend e2fsprogs
Severity set to 'minor' from 'normal'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

887228: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=887228