[Fingerforce-devel] Importing Thinkfinger into FingerForce SVN

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Sat Jun 16 17:16:12 UTC 2007

Hello!

I'm finally in Edinburgh for DebConf7, so let's start (mmm, maybe
finish) hacking ThinkFinger :-D

Miguel, in one of your mail [1] you suggested to use svn-inject: as
far as I understood it, it helps us managing the upstream sources
together with the debian/ folder.  But with "mergeWithUpstream" mode
for svn-buildpackage, we can just manage the debian/ folder.

About the former way, how should I use svn-inject?  Directly on
alioth.debian,org or locally on my machine?  I guess the first method
is preferable, but what's the repository URL?

Basically, I'm asking how you created the two repositories at [2] :-D

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/fingerforce-devel/2007-May/000001.html