[Fingerforce-devel] 0.4 release soon?

Radek Bartoň xbarto33 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Mon Nov 26 21:50:01 UTC 2007

Dne Monday 26 of November 2007 14:26:19 Daniel Drake napsal(a):
> Hi Radek,

Hi Daniel.

> Competition is always good in these areas and I would definitely
> consider alternatives if something comparable to NBIS is developed, so
> if you are interested I would encourage you to continue working on FVS.
> Or, if NBIS sounds interesting to you, help working on the NBIS
> internals is also much appreciated.
>
> Daniel

I'll finish my proposed work on FVS and then I would have to turn attention to
other things than fingerprint verification. I could come back after few
months. Meanwhile, I'll watch fprint progress especially NBIS legal issues. I
don't understand that much but if that export restrictions would lead for
example to problems using fprint library in projects like OPLC distributed to
third-world countries, I would prefer to make FVS fast and useable enough and
without these restrictions.

--
Bc. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology