[Fingerforce-devel] Fwd: Patches for libfprint

Dererk dererk at madap.com.ar
Thu Aug 19 19:50:42 UTC 2010

On 19/08/10 16:39, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 12:47 -0300, Dererk wrote:
>
> 10-Check-return-code-from-img2print-conversion.patch is in.
>
> In 31-Add-some-corrective-action-if-there-are-missing-pack.patch:
> - replaced initialisation for loop with a simple memset()
> - removed the in-line declaration of "i"
> - fixed the completely busted indentation
>
> 32-Make-the-2-right-shift-correction-happen-on-image-ha.patch is in.
>
> 33-Dont-consider-the-scan-complete-unless-there-is-atle.patch is in.
>
> I really don't like the implementation of
> 34-Fix-a-vertical-distortion-in-image-data.patch, somebody will have to
> clean that up.
>
> I had to do considerable work to make those patches upstreamable,
> between the commit messages that are too long, full of grammar or
> spelling errors, and the badly indented code, or mish-mash of tabs and
> spaces. A bit more curation will have to happen for me to take more
> patches.
>
> Cheers

Hi Bastien!

Thanks for applying them!

Just a side note for clarification, I've neither prepared nor reviewed
any of those patches, I just collect them from many different sources,
thought they would be interesting and send them to  you (Originally
Daniel a few months ago) for the sake of revision/correction/inclusion.

In the future, I'll personally review any of them and do my best effort
to try to provide them to you in the better shape possible.

Greetings,

Dererk

--
BOFH excuse #52:
Smell from unhygienic janitorial staff wrecked the tape heads