[Freedombox-discuss] Introductions

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 23 15:58:13 UTC 2010

I'd say unless you have a specific interest in which hardware we
should be targetting, I would work with whatever hardware you have
available.  The beauty of Debian is that it can be just about any
working computer.  If your software works on Debian/i386 and is
included in Debian, it will be built for armel, mips, etc. so should
"just work" on any number of plug computers.

.hc