[Freedombox-discuss] Project or product name

Osama Khalid osamak at gnu.org
Sat Aug 28 02:13:22 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 06:54:19PM -0700, Anthony Towns wrote:
> As name clashes go, that one seems fairly mild. Just prefixing it with
> "Debian" could work too.

I'm not very sure if we should make this a 'Debian project', not in
the name at least. I mean we *will* use Debian infrastructure but this
huge project should totally be free-software-community-wide.

"FreedomPlug" is a nice name, it refers to the main principle,
"plug-and-forgot".

--
Osama Khalid
English-to-Arabic translator and programmer.