[Freedombox-discuss] need for concensus or not

paxcoder paxcoder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 14:48:21 UTC 2010

On 10/10/2010 02:05 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> There is no rule(!) here to not define rules - just me worrying that
> it is of no use.
>
> So please do discuss those rules, goals, whatever.
Thank you for your permission!
So, one more try: I nominate these to be our goals:

    * privacy
    * control
    * ease of use
    * dehierarchicalization

I'm not going to call for a vote, because I think this is (as I've said
like 30 e-mails before) commonly understood as the FB's purpose. But if
you disagree with these, or would like votes being cast instead, be sure
to say so. Otherwise this will be a reference, and hopefully kill this
awfully redundant discussion I've grown sick of by mail 4 (I'm sure one
person had fun though).
--Luka Marc(etic'