[Freedombox-discuss] Suitability of Globalscale as partner?

Oliver Le oliver.le at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 02:31:14 UTC 2011

Hi John,

   Not sure if you've seen this page on the wiki, but there are some other
suggested hardware platforms listed there:
http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TargetedHardware.  I suppose that doesn't
exactly answer your question about vendors, though.  I am considering
developing on the http://www.pandaboard.org platform (and using their vendor
of Digikey), which will hopefully prove reliable since it seems there is a
developer community around it (thanks to its older sibling platform the
Beagleboard).  Not exactly a plug computer, but I am also considering using
it for some non-Freedom Box related development.

Oliver