[Freedombox-discuss] "Freedom out of the box"

Christian Staudt clstaudt at lavabit.com
Mon Apr 18 08:22:10 UTC 2011

"freedom out of the box"

It's hard for me to imagine that nobody else has already thought of
this as a motto/tagline/subtitle for the project. But I like it, and
now that the discussion revolves about logos, design identity, and t-
shirt designs, I thought I should propose it.

It would be a good reminder of the fact that the success of the device
in "making freedom" will crucially depend on how out-of-the-box its
functions will be accessible to the average user, not only to skilled
users and activists.

Regards
Chris