[Freedombox-discuss] Eben was right, iPhone is absolutely no good for activists

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Tue Apr 26 11:45:16 UTC 2011

Hi Trevor,

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Trevor Holland
<trevor.holland at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow!
> When I suggested servalproject.org as an inspirational, related project to
> freedombox
> (http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2011-April/001429.html)
> I guess I was hoping that a servalproject developer might be lurking here.

Well, here I am :)

> Paul, I guess by your return address that you have much more than my
> "expression of interest" involvement in servalproject.org.

Yes, my return address does rather give away my involvement in Serval.

>  I hope my previous post did not offend anyone!

Not at all.  One of the things I really appreciate about social-good
communities is that being united around some common goals keeps us
focussed on the big picture, and thus much less prone to seeing
molehills as mountains.

>  Let me (and maybe other freedombox
> list members) make it up to your project, how can we donate some cash?  (I
> can't find a donate button on the website)   :)

This is very kind and generous of you.  Keep scrolling down on the
servalproject.org home page, as I think you have since discovered.

Paul.