[Freedombox-discuss] Hello FBX World

Bogdan Bivolaru bogdan.bivolaru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:55:55 UTC 2011

Hello FreedomBoxers,

This is my first post to this mailing list, so this is supposed to be
my HelloWorld post. I live in Romania, Eastern Europe and I have a
background in software development and economics (the order is
optional). I like the idea of event driven programming (mostly
http://nodejs.org ), but I don't have much experience with it yet.

I'm interested in a p2p cloud hosting which adresses freedom,
reliability and performance cheaply for users with little
technological knowledge and who use proprietary OSes and browsers. FBX
seems to address most of my concerns or at least is a good starting
point.

My short term goal with FBX would be to update the wiki with resources
mentioned here in the mailing list (perspectives, monkeysphere,
dnssec), so that we have some sort of knowledge base organised by
topic, not by subject line/date/a.s.o. - the devil on my shoulder
shouts this is just an empty promise, hope my angel is strong enough
to counter-attack ;-).

Wiki user: http://wiki.debian.org/BogdanBivolaru

Cheers,
BogdanBiv
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it.", 1971, Alan Kay:
http://www.smalltalk.org/alankay.html