[Freedombox-discuss] Chaos Communication Camp 2011

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Aug 4 15:35:55 UTC 2011

On 11-08-01 at 06:52pm, Marc Manthey wrote:
> a friend pointed me to the "Chaos Communication Camp 2011" whitch will
> be held from 10th to 14th of August near berlin

[snip]

> Is someone from the freedombox foundation planning to attent ?

I am not from the foundation, but decided yesterday that I will attend.

I am super busy until then, so if anyone here - no matter if you will
attend or not - wants to help promote FreedomBox there, please register
at their wiki and create this page to provide a summary of what
FreedomBox is about:
http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/index.php?title=FreedomBox&action=edit&redlink=1

And for those participating, I recommend to then mention FreedomBox as a
project you are involved in - like I did here:
http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/User:Jonas

The trick (found by trial-and-error) is to comma-separate if involved in
multiple projects.