[Freedombox-discuss] report on activities in Banja Luka

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Sun Aug 7 20:13:18 UTC 2011

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:49:18 -0400, Jason <freedombox at lakedaemon.net> wrote:
> Depending on your timeline, and how quickly I can learn devicetree, it
> might be worth reconsidering the above.

I'm willing.  The two impending milestones are a drop of initial
developer bits in maybe a week, and the desire to send out hardware to
the folks we made a commitment to in the Kickstarter campaign maybe
around the end of August.  I'd really like to send those out flashed
with a u-boot version that we're willing to continue to support.  So in
a perfect world, I'd like to settle this before we flash those...

Bdale