[Freedombox-discuss] OT Re: Poland on its Way to Greece

knelent@gmail.com charles at knownelement.com
Tue Aug 9 04:25:59 UTC 2011

Oh no. Mail police. Just let it go. Who put you in charge?

Got closer to freedomnode release this weekend. Looking like we will ship this coming weekend!

Charles (who hacks and knows how to hit a delete key and keep the peace) :)

Stefano Maffulli <stefano at maffulli.net> wrote:

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 03:39 +0200, Austin wrote:
> Creative Public Finance
> Poland on its Way to Greece

I asked you privately why this would be in topic for this list and not
only you didn't reply but you sent it again. Stop it or explain why
this would be interesting for this group.

thanks
/stef