[Freedombox-discuss] Debian as though cryptographic authentication mattered Questions

John Walsh fiftyfour at waldevin.com
Wed Aug 10 06:51:28 UTC 2011

Hi Jonas,

> And please, someone beautify the project page:
> http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/FreedomBox

I updated the project page with the "Cow in a Debian Box" logo because it
was the only image I could find. I also added some FreedomBox blurb. I could
only find CSS for the FreedomBox "Logo Box" and as AFAICT the CCC wiki
doesn't allow CSS.

There seems 3 images for the FreedomBox; the "Cow in a Debian Box", the
FreedomBox "Logo Box" which is on the Foundations home page, and Joshua
Spodek image. I think the project needs to pick one for the sake of
consistency :P

-- fiftyfour