[Freedombox-discuss] The freedombox grid

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Aug 30 23:35:48 UTC 2011

hi cyber citizens,

if we build a lets call it  a "freedombox grid" with our OWN DNS ,
wherever its centralised or not, we have distribiuted storage, we have
decentralised  communication,  we have an ipv6 enabled  "meshed
network" , where freedom boxes can communicate to each others like in
the beginning of the internet, would nt it be a great idea to enable
multicast again ?  , Its IMHO the most efficient  and smartest way to
deliver content .

Panel on Using AMT Multicast for Resilient, Scalable Content Delivery

> http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog52/abstracts.php?pt=MTc5OSZuYW5vZzUy&nm=nanog52

greetings from overseas

Marc

--  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231