[Freedombox-discuss] Java

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Tue Dec 13 08:53:27 UTC 2011

On 13 Dec 2011, at 08:05, John Walsh wrote:

> Hi Henry,
> I followed your post to the Lifeshare video. It's so cool the way you just
> drag and drop a FOAF profile from another website onto Lifeshare to add a
> friend. This means your friends do not have to have Lifeshare, only a FOAF
> profile.

thanks. I suppose since John mentions it, I put up a quick video of how to
transform a centralised social network written by some students into a
decentralised social network.

	http://bblfish.net/blog/2011/11/11/

We're only at the first part, but it should give people some ideas to see
that it is not that difficult technically.

  Btw, we also have a new WebID spec out  http://webid.info/spec
with a lot clearer language, better conciser ontology, and easy to understand
diagrams. (I hope). If you looked at it before you should look again.

	Henry