[Freedombox-discuss] 24-Year-Old Asks Facebook For His Data, Gets 1, 200 PDFs

Dan Ballance tzewang.dorje at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:45:07 UTC 2011

I think there's a legal right to get *all* of your data under European
law. They've removed the on-line request form, but you can still
request via email. In fact he's encouraging us all to do so:
http://europe-v-facebook.org/EN/Get_your_Data_/get_your_data_.html
datarequests at fb.com
Example mail content:
To whom it may concern.
I wish to make an access request under the Data Protection Acts 1988
and 2003 for a copy of any information you keep about me, on computer
or in manual form.  I am making this request under section 4 of the
Data Protection Acts.My name(s):My e-mail(s):My birthdate:Further
Information:

dan :)