[Freedombox-discuss] Would like to contribute (code)

Rick C. Hodgin foxmuldrster at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 01:25:02 UTC 2011

James,

I am interested in participating in this project.  I will have to come
up to speed on some of these packages and technologies you're talking
about.  Is there a time where developers meet on IRC somewhere?  Or is
there someone who has done some development with which I could
communicate offline to come up to speed?

I can think of few grander endeavors in the area of freedom than to
complete this project.  Free software atop truly free (and anonymous)
communication ... it completes the circle.

- Rick C. Hodgin