[Freedombox-discuss] Freedom box and sharism.cc

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Mon Dec 19 14:36:09 UTC 2011

Hi long time friends.

I'm happy to hear you all are still working hard.

We are a hardware manufacture that releases as much of our
intellectual property as possible to customers.

If you want to build some product with us, I can provide our bank
account details for you to consider using us to build a completely
open product where we will releases all of the plans from the plugs to
the chips to the software.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)