[Freedombox-discuss] Wiki Engine for a DreamPlug?

Dan Ballance tzewang.dorje at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:37:58 UTC 2011

Ikiwiki looks great - the only comment I would make is that (according to
the previously mentioned wiki comparison site) it doesn't seem to support
localisation. Can anyone confirm this?

Whilst I agree security needs to be a top priority, if we want these boxes
to be used widely in countries with oppressive regimes, then I think
localisation into many languages, or at least the ability for the user
community to do so, should be an important priority also.

Just my 2p, dan :)