[Freedombox-discuss] Introducing myself

Andrew Schaaf andrew at andrewschaaf.com
Wed Feb 16 16:53:26 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I've been excited about FOS-SAAS for a while and should have become actively involved sooner.

Overview:

	I'm going to start putting some time into FB development.
	In a month I'll be able to raise that to 10 hours per week

	I'm a {front,back}end web-apps guy
	I love {Python,C,NodeJS/JavaScript/CoffeeScript} and also do a little {Ruby/Rails, JVM, Mac/iOS}

	I have a lot of ideas for {apps, production infrastructure, development tools} -- I'll post a writeup soonish

Who/what else is in NYC? How's the FreedomBox Foundation coming along?

Who's interested in meeting up? Perhaps we could start having a meetup/hackathon every Saturday.

Regards,
	Andrew