[Freedombox-discuss] Why is this list so quiet?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Feb 17 00:13:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 03:39:09PM -0800, Matt Joyce wrote:
>As I am new, and curious...
>
>   I checked the website, wiki, irc channel, and mailing list archives...
>
>What seems to be missing that seems like it might exist is some time / place
>that team members meet to discuss the project.
>
>When is that?  Where is that?  How do I get an invitation to sit in?

Try check the achive again - perhaps you missed relevant parts of this
very thread :-)

In essense:

* Some (including me) feel that this list _is_ the meeting place - there
has just not been quite a "pause" in the "conversation" here :-)

* Others feel that regular IRC meetings and other more formal structures
are beneficial.  There was a concrete proposal earlier tonight about
exactly that - so since you seem to want that too, go join them!

Regards, and welcome aboard!