[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox project

Pierre Alexandre SCHEMBRI pierre.alexandre.schembri at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:15:26 UTC 2011

I am not able to join the chat during the day, and not much more on
the evenings. I would like to know is a dedicated team has been
formed.
If not (as I read on the wiki ?), I'd like to create a group, a team
or whatever the name in order to organize basic stuff :
Geographic based group ? Interest / Skill based group ?

=> If such groups already exist, please let me know, otherwise what do
you think about creating the following teams/groups :

1/ Core/Coordination Team (as noted in the wiki)
2/ User requirements capture Team (People interested in defining the
freedombox, what it should do, what it should allow the user...etc.)
3/ Technical teams (People interested in the actual technical work,
such as developing a web interface, or whatever...)

I would be interested in all these aspects.

--
Pierre Alex

2011/2/23 Erkan Yilmaz <erkan77 at gmail.com>:
> If not already done: how about joining the chat?
> IRC channel on OFTC #freedombox irc://irc.oftc.net/#freedombox
> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Pierre Alexandre SCHEMBRI
> <pierre.alexandre.schembri at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I would be very interested in participating to this project, is there
>> already a formed team ?
>> Sincerely,
>> --
>> Pierre Alex

> gnu/linux user #500092
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
> error)
> please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
> Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
> in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
>
> Diese eMail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
> Informationen.
> Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtuemlich
> erhalten
> haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese
> Mail.
> Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
> gestattet.

Pierre Alexandre