[Freedombox-discuss] Size of the the base image

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sat Feb 26 20:47:12 UTC 2011

Oh no, I'm all for ignoring debian compatibility as it gains me nothing.
I'll be focused on portability to devices not running on debian myself.
Specifically embedded devices I think are important / fun to work with.

But that's just me.

However I will continue to advocate that no one relies on python / perl /
php / ruby / java in any of their development as that will unnecessarily
increase app stack size and make my life very difficult.

-Matt