No subject

Sun Jan 16 06:41:43 UTC 2011

someone with your skill set comes in - to create
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storyboard :-)

If the storyboards are good enough, perhaps they can be presented
directly to those user groups so such people can learn why they each
need a Freedom Box - something like
http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/index.html

I suggest that motion graphics is a better medium than a graphic novel.

Do you have any experience with graphic novels or motion graphic design? :-)

> Does any example of user interaction in commonly known devices or
> gadgets spring to mind? Please spell out the obvious!

I wish it was obvious. Figuring out good user interaction scenarios is
extremely challenging work. Fortunately, methodologies for achieving
success in that work are widely publicised and anyone can learn them
if they invest time to do so :-)

Cheers
Dave