[Freedombox-discuss] Updated home page

Stefano Maffulli stefano at maffulli.net
Thu Jul 7 00:46:25 UTC 2011

hello folks

I've played a bit with the content of the home page and I just finished
pushing the changes. The main aim was to squeeze in one of the videos we
have and streamline a bit the navigation.

The home page now sports the 6 minutes segment of James Vasile at Brian
Lehrer show. The internal page have a new navigation menu on top. Simple
changes, nothing fancy. If you have a better design please contact me
and I'll be happy to put it online.

BTW, if there is a way to include subtitles in html5 let me know.

Feedback and code appreciated http://freedomboxfoundation.org
/stef

PS I tried to put the shorter clip from CBS evening news, but we wanted
to avoid putting a flash player on the page. The video should work on
Firefox 3.6 and newer playing the OGV file otherwise there is a .mov as
fallback and if everything else fails, it will show the vimeo flash
player with subtitles.