[Freedombox-discuss] Introduction and question

Tony Farese tonyfarese at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:29:48 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone
I am Tony, I have not added anything to this list to date. I have
been following the TAC list for awhile and this list was mentioned today in
a discussion so I thought I would look into it a bit. I began reading the
list at the begining so as to be fully informed before posting here but it
looks like it is going to take a while to cover this 9 month story..
Perhaps someone can bring me up to speed. I encourage as many of you who are
willing to offer your view of all that has preceded my arrival. I can only
know more and I want to know most.
I understand there has been talk of forming into work groups. Is there
a consensus among you regarding this? Is there a question still resonating
here?
Time is short, no?

--
D. Tony Farese