[Freedombox-discuss] Working Groups - VISUAL IDENTITY

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Thu Jul 14 18:14:38 UTC 2011

On 07/14/2011 02:43 PM, James Vasile wrote:
> The idea of working groups has been proposed a few times by a few
> different people.  From my point of view, this seems like a good idea.
> It's time.
>
> There are two questions here.  First, what working groups should we
> form.  Second, how shall those groups operate?  I think if we answer the
> first, each group can answer the second on its own.  I'm happy to
> arrange hosted infrastructure to the extent debian.org or github don't
> suit.
>
> We've had many suggestions for which working groups to form.  Let's
> gather them in this thread, choose a minimal starting set and see if we
> can define and populate them.
>
> Best regards,
> James

my group suggestion:
* VISUAL IDENTITY

the task:
* design a logo
* create style guide
* provide visual materials

because a proper impression of the project right from the start matters.

This is probably the right time to chip in here for the design part of
the project.
I would love to participate in the conceptual design of a visual identity.
For now especially the development of a logo followed by the consequent
steps like the appearance of the web-page and other needed materials.