[Freedombox-discuss] free network

Marcelo H.Fortino mfortino at estrategiasgnulinux.com
Sat Jul 16 12:40:56 UTC 2011

fyi, here in catalonia, spain there is guifi.net with a lot of practical
experience to share: "...is a telecommunications network, is open, free
and neutral because is built througha peer to peer agreement
<http://guifi.net/WCL_EN>" (the Wireless Commons License ).

http://guifi.net/en/what_is_guifinet .

regards

--