[Freedombox-discuss] Working Groups and commercial tools

Rob Savoye rob at senecass.com
Sat Jul 16 14:02:12 UTC 2011

On 07/16/11 03:24, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> There are many many places, yes.  Savannah is optimal for GNU projects.
>
> Is FreedomBox a GNU project?  Is it a Debian project?

 I personally don't see Freedombox as either a GNU project or a Debian
project. I think Freedombox may include some GNU project applications,
and is based on Debian, but Freedombox is it's own project. But I do
believe savannah is a good place for any git/bzr/cvs, etc...
repositories that Freedombox may need. You don't have to be a GNU
project to use savannah, and at least it's not under the control of some
big corporate entity.

	- rob -