[Freedombox-discuss] NAME issue!

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Tue Jul 19 22:24:34 UTC 2011

Somebody in the wiki points out that the name "freedombox" has been
taken already!

At least the domain has been taken by the company " freedomsolutions ->
http://freedombox.net "
They don't seem to have a particular product or service using that name,
just the domain.
But I could find testimonials referring to the company/product.

What is the status of our project name?
Is it protected/registered somehow at all?

It is important to clear that immediately.
I guess we all want to keep the name if possible!
And the visual identity group needs to know in order to continue the work.