[Freedombox-discuss] http://politics.slashdot.org/story/11/07/18/0153204/Security-Consultants-Wa rn-About-PROTECT-IP-Act

Charles N Wyble charles at knownelement.com
Thu Jul 21 21:52:50 UTC 2011

On 07/21/2011 11:52 AM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 17:38 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>> f*****g shit
> This language will not be tolerated. Please stop it now.

I love that on a list called Freedombox-discuss, we can't exercise our
right to free speech. Nice.

Glad that I've got the FreedomNode work going on. We will actually ship
in the very near future. lkcl, feel free to post whatever you like on
the FNF lists. Let's get this stuff shipped!

Fbox and nextnet used to be awesome lists. Then the
philsophers/"architects" show up. Useful discussion to accomplishing
results disapears.

Time for a private, invite only list I think. I'll set it up and send
out invites to builders shortly.