[Freedombox-discuss] Simple way to help out here and now very concretely

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Jul 24 22:54:24 UTC 2011

On 11-07-24 at 11:11pm, Craig Barnes wrote:
> Would love to start playing with various packages, but am not sure if
> I am wasting my time without a plug at my disposal.
>
> If someone could point me in the right direction for getting started,
> I'd happily add my learning experience to the wiki to give other
> Freedom-Box contributor newbies a leg up.

One quite valuable thing you can do is to propose concrete Debian
packages + any needed configfile customizations.  This does not need a
plug device, just any computer running Debian Linux.

More info here (and other posts in same thread):

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2010-October/000164.html

Kind regards,