[Freedombox-discuss] Objectives and Introduction

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Jun 10 01:57:41 UTC 2011

Hi Isaac,

On 11-06-09 at 08:43pm, Isaac Wilder wrote:
> On 06/08/2011 01:17 PM, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> > I think it's time to articulate a roadmap, starting with a statement
> > of objectives for the core that consolidates our shared values and
> > vision, and provides a framework for turning our is/is-not thinking
> > in to a manifest of software components to be included in a system
> > image.
> Just to be clear, are we talking about a Debian Pure Blend? This makes
> sense to me, but I haven't seen it come up in conversation yet, and it
> could be useful to clear up.

He he.  I do not bring it up _every_ week, but if you miss my preaching
then try dig into the archive of the mailinglist ;-)

That said, I believe Bdale is aiming more broadly for now: Try read his
mail with a fresh mind - without assumptions on specific designs like
Debian Pure Blends or anything else.

Enjoyed reading the rest of your long email too - just wanted to comment
on that one part above :-)