[Freedombox-discuss] http://www.cs.cornell.edu/people/egs/beehive/index.php

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Mar 6 11:19:43 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 06, 2011 at 02:17:59AM +0100, Luka Marčetić wrote:
>On 03/05/2011 10:12 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>>->  Beehive 	Overview of Beehive.
>>->  CoDoNS 	A new name service for the Internet.
>>->  CobWeb 	An open access content distribution network.
>>->  CorONA 	A high-performance publish-subscribe system for Web micronews (RSS).

+1

>Thanks for the info. That sounds awesome.
>I can't find links to code/licenses though. Do you happen to know
>where to find them?
>Also, would you judge your Beehive/CoDoNS combo production ready?
>
>Any packeteers? ;-)

Instead of encouraging Freedom fighters to spend time on that
specialized task, please consider to (yourself) do the preliminary work
to have it passed on to others:

  1) File an [RFP/ITP bug against WNPP]
  2) Add the bugnumber to our [wiki page].

Then anyone involved in packaging for Debian can pick it up.

[RFP/ITP bug against WNPP]: http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

[wiki page]: http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/LeavingTheCloud