[Freedombox-discuss] London, Berlin or Austria based developer?

marloes at kuri.mu marloes at kuri.mu
Thu Mar 24 09:35:25 UTC 2011

Dear list,

My name is Marloes, I'm organising an evening during Linux Wochen Linz,
with lectures on different projects related to online privacy. I would
love to invite a developer of the Freedombox project to do a short (30
min) presentation. Due to limited budget, we can only cover travel costs
from London, Berlin or within Austria (and a hostel). The fee is merely
symbolical I'm afraid (small event...). It is a really great event
though! (see last years program to get an idea:
http://liwoli.at/liwoli10

Other projects that will be presented (tbc):
-Yoogle http://etraces.constantvzw.org/yoogle/spip.php?page=start_yoogle
-Give Me My Data http://givememydata.com/
-Naked on Pluto http://pluto.kuri.mu (blog) + http://naked-on-pluto.net
(game)
-Faceleaks http://www.faceleaks.info/
and more!

If anyone is interested in joining us the 12th or 13th of May in Linz  (or
both :) please contact me!

Best,
Marloes

--