[Freedombox-discuss] Where is there an explanation of freedombox that anyone willing to read it can understand it without previous knowledge of the related jargon.

Clint Adams clint at debian.org
Wed May 25 23:06:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 01:27:47PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> A related question: I want to help.  None of these pages are
> answering the question: where's the code?

So far the only think I'm aware of being written specifically
for the FreedomBox is Plinth[0], though I think that things
like boxer[1] and vmdebootstrap[2] are developed with the
FreedomBox in mind.

[0] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2011-March/000997.html
[1] http://www.emdebian.com/?p=upstream/boxer.git;a=summary
[2] https://gitorious.org/vmdebootstrap/vmdebootstrap