[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: Nice talk by James Vasile at Elevate 2011

ian at churchkey.org ian at churchkey.org
Thu Nov 3 15:00:00 UTC 2011

Thanks Marc, that's great work!

I added it into the foundation's mirocommunity site here:
http://freedomboxfndn.mirocommunity.org/video/9/elevate-2011

and to the list of talks needing subtitle work here:
https://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/subtitle/index.en.html

Thanks also to everyone who has been helping with the subtitling and
translation; I am continually impressed by how quickly all of this
material gets out to the community in other languages thanks to the help
of the language teams.

-Ian