[Freedombox-discuss] What UI?

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Thu Nov 10 11:18:37 UTC 2011

Freedombox wants to *replace* the UI of all services it makes use of
(status.net, diaspora/friendster, music streaming, *whatever*), and
create one that unites them all? o_0
All three ideas on the wiki seem to suggest that!

I expected to still make use of the admin interface of each service that
has one,
and providing just an interface to enable/disable them, maybe with
additional interfaces for xmpp, mail and all other stuff that does not
come with an native interface.

What does online identity mean here?:
"This interface will be dedicated for users (being owner of the box or
just users) to manage their online identities."

I'm just trying to get a picture of all this in my head.

Robert