[Freedombox-discuss] What UI?

James Vasile vasile at freedomboxfoundation.org
Thu Nov 10 14:46:49 UTC 2011

The samples you link are about the social networking app.  That's a
separate thing from the config UI, although I do think it would be good
if they looked similar in style.

Plinth isn't about what it looks like.  Plinth is about the functional
infrastructure of a common place to put config UI elements.  I sort of
assume the look of the elements will change.