[Freedombox-discuss] Distributed Social Networks / Visual Novel source is on github

J David Eisenberg jdavid.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:35:11 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 7:47 PM, J David Eisenberg
<jdavid.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://jdeisenberg@github.com/jdeisenberg/dsn-vn.git
>
> The original_art directory contains the text separated from the images
> for ease of internationalization.

Apparently I shouldn't post at the end of the day. What I gave was the
git-clone URL; the page is at https://github.com/jdeisenberg/dsn-vn

The comment about the original_art folder is just to let people know
that the text is separate from the pictures.

Thanks to fbx-discuss20110704.neophyte_rep for pointing this out to me.