[Freedombox-discuss] consumer NAS is getting more powerful

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Sat Nov 26 19:58:55 UTC 2011

>>> Very interesting device. Does it run Debian yet ;-)
>>> This device is for sale in Germany:
>>>
>>> http://aldi.medion.com/md86407/sued/?refPage=aldi#technische_details_anke
>>>
>>> For only 100 euro you even get 36 months warranty. Compare this
>>> with the
>>> one month (YES, ONE MONTH!) warranty of the Dreamplug.
>>
>> I always thought that for devices sold in the EU, warranty should
>> be 2
>> years minimum. How is that compatible with the 1 month of the
>> Dreamplug?

germans talk about warranty on a bricked device, thats how  we are, we
want anything for granted :)))

*SCNR*

cheers

Marc

--  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
blog: http://let.de
project : http://stattfernsehen.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/
facebook: http://macbroadcast.tk

Please think about your responsibility towards our environment: Each
printed e-mail causes about 0.3 grams of CO2 per page.