[Freedombox-discuss] Diaspora FreedomPod

Timur Mehrvarz timur.mehrvarz at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:36:10 UTC 2011

Hi Yosem, thank you for your response. Yes, this is a complex topic.
Maybe a good opportunity to post on diaspora-dev directly.

So, can someone please take a look at my question below and let me know
what you think? I failed to mention that I read through [2] as well. An
excellent brainstorm on the matter, but it also doesn't fully consider
the individual server scenario. I think a FreedomBox+Diaspora
installation could implement the B1 case (private key stored unencrypted
on the server) without this being a problem.

All the best,
Timur

[2] https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/wiki/Prettygooddiaspora