[Freedombox-discuss] Diaspora

ya knygar knygar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 12:47:12 UTC 2011

anything without concurrent editing (think Wave) is uncool at this time ;)
anything without approach to the Federated Social Web ideals and
standardization is just another joke.

i could recommend at least 4 good variants that worth donating and
other support that would really make the difference.

For 'old school' - i see - working Status.net and Elgg, and that is
proven to be enough.