[Freedombox-discuss] 6bed4: A good way to get public IPv6 addresses for our FreedomBoxes?

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Fri Oct 21 17:43:55 UTC 2011

On Oct 21, 2011, at 4:45 PM, Rick van Rein wrote:

> My SIP project, of which this is an outgrowth, has as an explicit
> goal to support IPv6-only SIP telephony.  It is also a strong
> supporter of ZRTP.  Supplying everyone with a zero-config IPv6
> address is just part of that game I suppose.  The FreedomBox
> servers (somewhat) different goals, so it may be a problem to your
> project of course.

hi rick, all

you  just brought "srtp" to my mind  ;)

  is it any better then "zrtp" or someone know about it  ?

http://srtp.sourceforge.net/srtp.html

>> The foundation may be able to help out with #1?
>
> I'm certainly eager to get more parties from the routing community
> involved by adding nodes.
>
>> Here is the URL: http://devel.0cpm.org/6bed4/
>
> A few links to the background project, in case you care:
>
> http://devel.0cpm.org/firmerware/
> http://reverse.0cpm.org/grandstream/
> http://devel.0cpm.org/sipproxy64/

thanks for the links :)

greetings

Marc

Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
blog: http://let.de
project : http://stattfernsehen.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/
facebook: http://macbroadcast.tk

Please think about your responsibility towards our environment: Each
printed e-mail causes about 0.3 grams of CO2 per page.