[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox at Software Freedom Day

Stefano stefano at maffulli.net
Sat Sep 3 20:01:42 UTC 2011

Hello folks,

September 17 is international Software Freedom Day, with events all
around the world to celebret free software, GNU, Linux and all the good
things the community has created in all these years.

We know that many people involved in FreedomBox discussions will
participate to local events and we want to help them get the visibility
they deserve. If you are going to speak at your local Software Freedom
Day celebration reply to this message with some details and a URL. We
will dent/tweet it from @Freedomboxfndn accounts. If somebody wants to
create a wiki page to collect all the links, that would be good too.

cheers,
stef